Neil P. Superfon, D.O., FAAD
Dr. Neil P. Superfon has had a remarkable and distinguished medical career for 40 years. Dr. Superfon founded Arizona Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery in 1969. His entrepreneurial talents have taken Arizona Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery from a single practitioner practice to a practice that now employees over 80 professionals. Dr. Superfon’s innovations have resulted in a state-of the-art Mohs and Dermatopathology laboratory, cutting edge technology and 6 office locations to serve the needs of patients.
He received his pre-medical training at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, and his medical training at the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Superfon’s residency and fellowship were at the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and Illinois Research and Education Hospital.
Throughout his studies and medical training he excelled and received many honors. His passion for his profession has been evident in every endeavor throughout his career. Dr. Superfon is board certified with the American Board of Dermatology, American Board of Dermatopathology, American Board of Hair Restoration, as well as a Clinical Professor at Midwestern University.
Dr. Superfon enjoys international travel, culture, hiking, reading, collecting antiques, and time with his family. His sense of humor, giving nature and exquisite style are favorite qualities that develop peer, staff and patient loyalty.
Dr. Superfon remains a member in good standing at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Arrowhead Community Hospital, Paradise Valley Hospital, John C. Lincoln Deer Valley and Banner Baywood.
He is a true leader and very well respected by his peers. His desire to increase his medical knowledge is also evident by his continued participation in medical training. He is Board Certified by the following:
- American Academy of Dermatology – Fellow
- American Board of Dermatology – Diplomate
- American Society for Mohs Surgery – Fellow
- American Board of Dermatopathology – Diplomate
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery – Diplomate
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery - Fellow
Neil P. Superfon, D.O. is also a member of:
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery
- Phoenix Dermatologic Society
- Arizona Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery Society
- Pacific Dermatologic Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Medical Association
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Maricopa County Medical Association
- Osteopathic Medical Board of California
- Nevada State Board of Osteopathic Medicine
- Clinical Instructor and Preceptor: Midwestern University
- Clinical Instructor and Preceptor: A.T. Still University